- GDP (1) GDP series (Sentinel) by Susan Foster
- Game, Set and Match (Doctor Who/Blake's 7) by Selena
- A Sentinel's Guide (7) The Game (Sentinel) by Kristine Williams
- Gateways (Sentinel) by Sheila Paulson
- A Gathering of Angels (Highlander/Touched By An Angel) by Maygra de Rhema
- Gavilan (Stargate) by Lady Elysium
- Generations (Highlander) by Cameron Dial
Genesis (Star Trek: Reboot) by Eclectic Muse
Little snippets in the life of Nyota Uhura that culminate in the events in the Enterprise turbolift.
- Fighting Shadows (2) Get Well Soon (Highlander) by Teresa C
Getting the Hang of Thursdays (Harry Potter) by Hayseed
A good day goes bad and then gets far worse than Severus could ever have imagined. Again and again and again. Inspired by the WIKTT Time-Loop Challenge.
- Ghost Stories (Alternate Worlds Remix) (Torchwood) by XWing Ace
- Given Name (Firefly/Buffy) by Azar
- Glass Hearts (X-Files/Sandman) by David Hearne
- Glassfish (Sentinel) by Agnes Mage
Goddesses Consorts and Explosions (Doctor Who/Stargate) by Lady Yueh
SG-1 may have just met a team that surpasses their own insanity.
- Got Sonic? (Stargate Atlantis/Doctor Who) by Lady Yueh
- Grace Notes (Sentinel) by Shelly
- The Gray (Stargate) by Kalquessa
The Great Bikini Incident (The Key to Time Remix) (Buffy/Doctor Who) by Doyle
Dawn Summers is suspicious of the three electricity inspectors outside her sister's Rome apartment.
- Great Things Have Happened (Doctor Who) by Doyle
Grim Dawn (Harry Potter) by Robin4
Prior to Harry's third year, he leaves the Dursleys, desperate to escape. But before the Knight Bus can stumble upon him, he encounters someone far different, and his world begins to change.
- Ground Rules (Doctor Who) by JJPOR
- Grounded (Blake's 7) by Mistral Amara
- Growing Up (Narnia) by Sheldrake
Chivalry (1) The Guiltless (Harry Potter) by Branwyn
When Harry appears at the Welcoming Feast wearing a glamor only Snape notices, Snape decides to find out what the glamor is hiding. His investigation leads to a number of shocking revelations - both about The Boy Who Lived, and about Snape's understanding of himself. Sixth year AU.